Delicious, vegan and preferably made with organic and mostly local ingredients.
Makes : 9 cookies
Prep time : 24 hours 20 min
Cook time : 14 min
1 dl (deciliter) = 10 ml = 0.35 UK cup = 0,42 US cup
5 dl / ca. 250-300 g flour (spelt, or wheat)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 dl / ca. 60 g white sugar
1 dl / ca. 60 g brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon “quatre épices” – a mix of cinnamon, black pepper, cloves and nutmeg
1 dl dark chocolate chips (or raisins)
1 dl neutral oil like sunflower oil
0,5 dl water (or a bit more if the dough doesn’t stick together when it is squeezed together)
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Add all the wet ingredients. Mix. Squeeze the dough together in the bowl.
3. Leave the dough covered in the fridge for 12-24 hours (important for the texture!).
4. Use an ice cream spoon to make 9 balls.
5. Cook at 175 degrees until the cookies become slightly golden, about 14 minutes.
2 CommentsAdd Yours →
Nam nam, I have tasted them. Best ever!
They are indeed ‘super’! Have eaten (too many?) at Bazart.