Hello, we are a couple looking for a new place to call home.
Veronica is a hiking enthusiast who works as a digital instructor, and Jean is a table tennis lover who works as a gardener and handyman. Together we are saving up to buy a piece of land and to build our own home.
In the meantime, we would love to take care of your home for a year or two, somewhere in the area between Saint Antonin Noble Val and Villefranche de Rouergue.
Some facts about us:
- We like to keep things nice and tidy.
- Jean has all the tools he needs to keep your garden well maintained.
- We love animals, but we don’t have any of our own.
- Both of us are handy, and can do many small jobs around the house.
- We can provide you with nice photos of your property.
- We don’t smoke, and would prefer a non-smoking home.
Previous places and animals we have taken care of includes:
- A tiny stone house and hens in the Rhônes-Alpes – after doing work exchange for the owners the year before
- A wooden house, a cuddly cat, an eager border collie, and a permaculture garden in the Lot
- A mobile home and a garden in Espinas
- A small stone house with land in Caylus
- A big stone house, a guesthouse, an almost wild cat, and a lovely garden in Espinas
We are available for any questions you might have, and we look forward to meeting you!
You can reach us by phone, WhatsApp or email:
Veronica +33 7 67 28 30 32
Jean +33 7 83 62 00 42
This article in French: