We are two experienced house sitters available for a new place to take care of.
Veronica is a yoga lover who works as a digital instructor, and Jean is a table tennis lover who works as a gardener and handyman. Together we are saving up to buy a piece of land to build our own home.
In the meantime, we would love to take care of your home while you are away, somewhere in the area between Saint Antonin Noble Val and Villefranche de Rouergue.
Some facts about us:
- We like to keep things nice and tidy.
- This goes for the outside too, and Jean has all the tools he needs to keep your garden well maintained.
- We love animals, but we don’t have any of our own.
- Both of us are handy, and can do many small jobs around the house.
- Since we both take decent photos, we can provide you with nice photos of your property.
- We don’t smoke, and would prefer a non-smoking home.
Previous places and animals we have taken care of includes:
- A tiny stone house and hens in the Rhônes-Alpes – after doing work exchange for the owners the year before
- A wooden house, a cuddly cat, an eager border collie, and a permaculture garden in the Lot
- A mobile home and a garden in Espinas
- A small stone house with land in Caylus
- A big stone house, a guesthouse, an almost wild cat, and a lovely garden in Espinas
We are available for any questions you might have, and we look forward to meeting you!
You can reach us by phone, WhatsApp or email:
Veronica +33 7 67 28 30 32
Jean +33 7 83 62 00 42
This article in French: